I finally ditched OKC altogether this summer. It’s just gotten too weird in Austin. From the guy side, there are some decent chicks out there (if you have the patience). But from my side, it’s about 80% doms/S&M/kink-friendly/poly with the remaining 20% dudes being not what I am attracted to.

OKC wasn’t always this way in Austin, but it is now. C’est la vie.

I hope you have better luck and sincerely think that it’s worth using OKC if you’re a guy!

If nothing else, I’m loving your stories! #sorrynotsorry

Queen of mixtapes. Lover of music, travel, and fashion. Authentic sharer of life lessons and dating foibles.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store